HEM Not Importing Hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEM Not Importing Hands

Hey folks, hope someone can help. I had problems with HEM connecting to my DB this morning, only way I could get round it was to uninstall and reinstall both HEM and postrgresql. When I re-opened HEM it imported all my old hands, but I can't get it to import any new hands - either through auto-import or by manually adding the new files. I'm playing on ipoker and using vista (I know).

Anyone have any ideas? Am at my wits end!
    "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
    Hey folks, hope someone can help. I had problems with HEM connecting to my DB this morning, only way I could get round it was to uninstall and reinstall both HEM and postrgresql. When I re-opened HEM it imported all my old hands, but I can't get it to import any new hands - either through auto-import or by manually adding the new files. I'm playing on ipoker and using vista (I know).

Anyone have any ideas? Am at my wits end!
    IIRC, there was a problem with Hold EM manager and a new windows update. It caused various errors on the program and caused crashes. They had an update which will allow the import to work but still has a few errors. With this update, your HUD will work perfectly BUT examining back over HH is a bit of a problem. Check out the official HM forum mate and download the update.

Comment

Working...
    X