Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone folding here

played cashout tourneys on full tilt
    i have sat at the same table for 30 mins and villain has been quiet active with a stack of 50k i have 25k,i have bben playing reasonably tight enough

blinds 250-500 with ante
    folded around to villain in small blind villain calls i raise with Qh9h to 1500,villain calls

FLOP 2hQs3h

villain checks i bet 1500 villain raises to 8k,i ship villain calls villain has 2c3d
    turn and river do me no favour and im gone

just wondering on how ppl would have played this one? i no raising pre is a bit cack!!

Originally posted by jackthree View Post
    played cashout tourneys on full tilt
    i have sat at the same table for 30 mins and villain has been quiet active with a stack of 50k i have 25k,i have bben playing reasonably tight enough

blinds 250-500 with ante
    folded around to villain in small blind villain calls i raise with Qh9h to 1500,villain calls

FLOP 2hQs3h

villain checks i bet 1500 villain raises to 8k,i ship villain calls villain has 2c3d
    turn and river do me no favour and im gone

just wondering on how ppl would have played this one? i no raising pre is a bit cack!!
    You played the hand perfect IMO, I wouldn't have done anything different anywhere and just win your 51% flips more often

Comment

No-one is folding there. You can call his c/r and get it in on the turn or get it in on the flop but folding is unpossible

Comment

No I like raising pre. Obviously get her in on the flop

Comment

I don't overly love pushin the flop - we're only gettin called by a better hand, if he has set we're only ~ 30% to win the hand, you have 50BB's - just don't think there is a need to push there.

nothing wrong pf.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
            I don't overly love pushin the flop - we're only gettin called by a better hand, if he has set we're only ~ 30% to win the hand, you have 50BB's - just don't think there is a need to push there.

nothing wrong pf.
            A set is worst case scenario. And 30% isn't terrible.
            Nore often, we are up against a hand we do ok against. Flipping with two pair hands, also he prob calls worse FDs

Hand is fine, unlucky

Comment

I wonder how long BobSloane's been waiting to use that...

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                A set is worst case scenario. And 30% isn't terrible.
                Nore often, we are up against a hand we do ok against. Flipping with two pair hands, also he prob calls worse FDs

Hand is fine, unlucky
                i don't see him c/r the flop wit a worse fd - and certainly he's not callin our reraise all in with a worse fd, unless it was 4h5h.

Edit to add - do you want to flip with 50BB's?
                Last edited by Ace; 19-03-10, 00:57.

Comment

i don't see him c/r the flop wit a worse fd - and certainly he's not callin our reraise all in with a worse fd, unless it was 4h5h.

Edit to add - do you want to flip with 50BB's?
                  Any FD he has is a worse FD. Even the NFD is a worse FD than ours now.
                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                    Any FD he has is a worse FD. Even the NFD is a worse FD than ours now.
                    Don't get this

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
                      Don't get this
                      he means we're favourite over any other FD,
                      so we are either 51% favourite over every hand bar a set where we are 30%.

Imo we are going to 30% more than often for a 100BB pot at this stage.

Comment

so we are either 51% favourite over every hand bar a set where we are 30%.

Imo we are going to 30% more than often for a 100BB pot at this stage.
                        Are u taking the pisss? We are 51% v the actual hand villain had or if he had Ah4h or Ah5h with the nfd, gutshot and overcard. We're 60% over the other A or K high fds - 97% against a hand like Th8h, 68% v the MONSTER draw 4h5h, 47% against AA.....etc...not to mention all the other crap in his range - op said villain is quite active - he limp called 23o ffs. Its definitely not a situation where we're 30% or 51%....plus theres over 12k in there when he checkraises
                        I like getting it in on the flop but only reason I suggested calling and getting it in on the turn as an option was cause villain sounds like a drooler who will bet his 64o on the turn but will fold that on the flop to the shove. Downside is we may end up getting it in with 0% equity on the turn which would suck

Comment

Working...
                        X