Monitor Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monitor Question

I want to upgrade to a bigger monitor so that I can 9 table without overlap.

I would ideally like to buy a 30 inch monitor with max resolution but they cant be found on the island of Malta.

The biggest one I can find is this one

27" iiyama E2710HDS Black Widescreen LCD Monitor, 1920x1080, 1000:1, 400 cd/m², 2 ms, Speakers, VESA

Does anyone know if this would allow me to play 9 tables without overlapping?

Ta

try amazon, i bought a cheapo 24" yesterday for €130 and got free shipping.

here you go
    a little over £200 will buy you a full hd tv/monitor in case you ever get sick of poker
    don't know if they will ship to malta but most of these are eligible for free shipping if they will, which saves a bit
    Last edited by Angry-Ball; 23-07-11, 17:37.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Try and get a 1920x1200 as these give you better screen real estate. If only using for poker then a cheap one will do you.

Comment

i cant seem to find any 27 inch 1900*1200 resolutions over here.. I think that is what I will go for though if i can get one.

I will give amazon a go and see if they will deliver.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X