Internet Explorer issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet Explorer issues.

My internet explorer is all messed up and i cant access the cashier on ipoker skins because it comes up "this program cannot display this webpage.
    Also on my dell/google home page it loads but some parts dont, like the google calender and weather part, in that area it says it cannot display this webpage. (it says make sure SSL and TLS are enabled- which they are)
    it loads all browsing pages and the forum and i think i can even log into yahoo mail, but when i enter facebook login on the facebook homepage that opened fine, it takes me to the "cannot display this webpage" again.
    what settings do i need to change?
    I had IE9 downloaded and thought that was the problem so unistalled the IE9 update and am back down to IE 7 or 8 now. running 32bit vista.

maybe i had this issue before on another computer with cashier not opening and just changed script running settings, but i cant remember was it the exact same issue or cashier just not loading.

I use firefox or opera always as default but on ipoker that isnt registering for me so i need to fix it so i can go to cashier and transfer funds.

NVM - didn't read full OP

Comment

saw a reply..got my hopes up keano

downloading javascript now to see if that changes anything.

Comment

Working...
      X